Lessons Worth Re-Learning

This is my journey that the LORD Jesus Christ has taken me on in my life. So don't be surprised, this is a Christian site written by a Christian. Most of us have lived our Christian lives such that if we bloomed where we were planted, we'd be mushrooms in a cave! If you would like to subscribe to this blog, please send me an e-mail.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Farmington, New Mexico, United States

I am just like everyone else: I make it one day at a time with a little bit of humor. The Word of God is a fire in my heart that burns all the way down to my bones and I cannot hold it back. Jeremiah 20:9

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Proclaiming Christ Crucified


1 Corinthians 2 (ESV)

1. And I, when I came to you, brothers, did not come proclaiming to you the testimony of GOD with lofty speech or wisdom.
2. For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3. And I was with you in weakness and in fear and much trembling,
4. and my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5. so that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

English Standard Version (ESV)The Holy Bible, English Standard Version Copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers

I don't have this blog because I want to prove anything. I'm not wiser, holier, or better than anybody. If anything, I am weaker and more foolish. But GOD has let me sink to the lows that I have to come to trust Him more! I tell you about it so that you can come to trust Him too! GOD is great! And greatly to be praised! When the things of this life are shaken (because they are temporary) we know we have a Rock to hold on to (because He is eternal!)!!!!!

GOD doesn't hate us because we sin, He hates sin but loves us! He has done so much to ensure our places with Him in Glory! We can't earn it or get there any other way except to trust Him by faith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home